X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lower that mofo!
    Eat ****.

Comment

he's alive!!! good to have you back, if only for a brief, ryan-bashing quote.

Comment

haha. I figure Ill hang around for a bit!
        Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX View Post
          lower that mofo!
          Hah, nice to see you still around. I've been contemplating doing that, I keep seeing JDM Connected on eBay selling those Eibach-MazdaSpeed springs. Unfortunately I still have to make it over the occasional speed bump and driveway...but I'm sure if I did lower it I could pick where I'd drive the car.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
            he's alive!!! good to have you back, if only for a brief, ryan-bashing quote.

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
              Hah, nice to see you still around. I've been contemplating doing that, I keep seeing JDM Connected on eBay selling those Eibach-MazdaSpeed springs. Unfortunately I still have to make it over the occasional speed bump and driveway...but I'm sure if I did lower it I could pick where I'd drive the car.
              it would make the car

worth it IMO

Comment

Putting some Eibach springs on there isn't going to lower it that much Ryan, so you have nothing to worry about.

I can still go places with my car.

Comment

Working...
                X