Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pics of my car since i baught it...hope to get nominated!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southerncross View Post
    i think that sticker makes your car look like its driven by a retard. . . its right in the middle of that big glass thing you look out of. . . you know, your windsheild?
    **** you your mother is the ****ing retard for making a stupid **** like you maybe your bitch ass is to short and wouldnt be able to look thru that windshield but unlike you i can and it doesnt bother me at all...****ing moron keep your **** to yourself
    Check out my vBPicGallery homies!

Comment

I counted (4) ****s in a single sentence, that's gotta be worth something.
      Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

Daze, CHILL OUT!

Comment

I agree with jho. You do need to calm down. Do you like the sticker? Well that's all that should matter. For you to get so fired up on somebodys comments is just immature. So just relax. Just keep doing what you like and don't let little **** like that get to ya.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
          X