No announcement yet.

New addition to the family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dam i wonder how thats gonna look on the pro..

Comment

ahh, whata beautiful car. glad its still in the family!
      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

just another clear coat for protection and ill be getting some tires early next week, then get some more pics up

Comment

can i have it back?

Comment

Originally posted by fordpartsguy View Post
            can i have it back?
            ahhhh the agony of a man scorn. I almost made the same mistake with my first one.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by mazdamitch333 View Post

HOW?! WHAT?! That's gonna look sweet. That'swhat I should have done on my old green one. What type of paint did you use for the green?

Comment

Its actually a adhesive pinstripe, its darker than that but when light reflects off of it its shows that color, I put that on and have to put one more clear coat on to protect it and get some tires and hopefully have them mounted and ready to roll early next week.

Comment

Now im actually quite upset. how come you didn't show up today for the meet????? 2 BG's & a no show makes me sad.
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

dont think i was happy either, i was sitting at work all day, not what i had planned

Comment

we really needed some 1st gen support it was just me & steve today
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

ill definetly be down at the national meet, wont miss that one for the world

Comment

A few shot before my new tires get here so i can get the wheels on...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comment

Working...
                          X