hello and hi ho!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello and hi ho!

ok, i'm newbie from Croatia... (one country you can find on google earth...)
    i was searching for some forums and clubs on net so i found you!
    i am one of members www.mazda-hr.com forum and i can tell you that you can find there some good cars...
    anyway, this is my car... i still have much to do with it.. (next month i will put v6 in it)

design is all my stuff (the thing between sprint filter and that air indicator, sound speakers...) color is choice of my girlfriend (she is an painter)... about mechanics; only thing i did for now is filter and 5cm lowering (i think that would be one inch).
    Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
    Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
    Drink and the devil had done for the rest
    Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

Well hello there. . Kick back and make yourself at home. Welcome to clubprotege.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

5cm is about 2 inches considering a cm x 2.36 (ish) = 1 inch.

non of the pictures work except for the 3rd one, not because you did anything wrong i think its just the getto computer im on.
      There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Welcome to Club Protege Matija.

Comment

5cm is ~2inch. 1inch=2.54cm
          Nice ride
          IvarR

Comment

Working...
          X