what is this thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome back to the continental states!
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Thank you! Its so nice to be back, we dealt with a bit of culture shock for the first week or so... we have not had to travel more than 10 minutes walking litterally to go anywhere for the last 10 months... the store was just down a flight of stairs, the church was next door, the community hall and school were equal distances on each side of us (about 10 minutes WALKING away)... now i get my car and i need to run to the parts store for a part and i HATE driving 15 minutes to the round trip (plus buying time).

Im back to work though, im adjusting to the night shift quite well, i have not been drinking caffene for the last month or so (very little) and diet soda too... i always though i needed the kick from that stuff but im adjusting VERY well without it.

btw ryan if you still were considering the trade lmk and ill work on getting the pictures i told you i would get.

I have picked up some lx colormatched mirrors, put my miata rims (the gunmetal 16's), installed my infinity speakers (ones blown... bummer) and i picked up a cheapy kenwood deck for some tunes... i also found for some reason both the front speakers had the wires cut in the door jam... litterally cut... not just worn and broke, it was just the speaker wires and on both sides, so i soldered those back together and viola!

my main goal right now is to run it as long as i can, hopefully by the end of summer kimberly and i will be in our first house (the reason i went back to my old job), and when the bp turbo goes into this beast is dependant on the once we are in the house.
      There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

couple updated... i have colormatched lx mirrors, put my miata shoes on her, compression test today yielded 150-150-100-150 (bummer).

some go fast goodies

i figured out what is wrong with it... there is an entire camshaft missing!!???

slightly off topic but this is my father in laws garage... i married into the right family!

btw i found it had a front whiteline swaybar too... now i just need to get into a house and get a second car so i can remove it from its daily driving dutys!
        There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

had the same issue with the oil burning, i think it's due to the car sitting so long. ( mine sat @ a dealer's back lot for 2 years before i rescued it) varnish or crud buildup on the valves and only creating the leak/ burning when you dont want it to ... like when you want to show it to someone :D

Comment

great find!
            ------------------------------------

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2668885

Comment

Those wheels look awesome on it!

Comment

Working...
              X