powdercoating is good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats lookin HAWT eric!

some day this pile of parts your accumulating will be a VERY pretty and fast car... in the mean time im sure they still look pretty on the shelf!

keep up the good work man!
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

That gt is hot.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
        That gt is hot.
        that gt has hella door dings and is an automatic. but its great on gas and the tint is dark! LOL the paint wants to bad until i washed it at a car wash now it has a million fine scratchs. but im going to wash it and buff it at a friends house.

thanks for ths compliments guys. i got more parts in a few days ago i just threw on the "shelf".

NEUMAN

Comment

what about the "gold car"
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

post some more pics of the gt, also did you but all the stuff off you old DD 323 onto the GT.
            5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast View Post
              Damn man! As usual, you do very nice work. Make sure to bring us pics once they get installed.
              i have to reassemble them first. that may take some time.

NEUMAN

Comment

Parts look good and so does the egt! That blk car makes me want a egt.
                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X