new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new here

hi guys.. just sharing my ride. hopefully i'll be able to put in a BPT later this year or next year

and the crappy engine...

------------------------------------

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2668885

hey look it's a sexy ass 1st gen!! nice maing!...maybe the yellow pedals are a bit much, but yeah everything else looks good!...engine bay needs more!! haha do iiiittt!!!

oh and welcome to the site...watch one from behind and don't drop anything!
    Originally posted by 90prtege
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Originally posted by Turpro
    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
    CRZbrussian: that sux
    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

thanks... yup the pedals are a bit cheesy!I'll be replacing them with a set of sparcos next week! thanks again for the warm welcome
      ------------------------------------

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2668885

Comment

Welcome to clubprotege. All new members are required to send me their front and rear bumpers .....jk. Looks good. I was contiplating doing what you did with your trunk lid and painting the garnish black. Keep up the god work.

-Chris
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
        X