Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I took a trip to the park yesterday....(56K, no!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I took a trip to the park yesterday....(56K, no!)

I was up in Portland, getting some stuff yesterday, and me and my friend had some time, so we took a trip to the Japanese Gardens. Here are some of the pics I took. Took about ~150 pics, and these were my favorite. I was kinda bummed because we missed the fall season by a week or so. Either way, it was still beautiful. Sorry in advance for the big pics. Enjoy.

My favorite pic.

I like this tree.

I thought it was cool how they fastened bamboo together. Everything is a piece of art.

Zen Garden

Zen Garden

This is one of the stone guardians as you enter the main gates.

This is the entrance to the garden.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Nice shots Eric ... I've been to busy to play with my camera lately.

Comment

nice pics, that place looks pretty cool, the wife would love to see this if we were
      ever in the area
      91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
        Nice shots Eric ... I've been to busy to play with my camera lately.
        Thanks Lex. Yeah, I've been super busy too. I try to carry my camera around with me everywhere I go in case I want to take a pic, then then I'm too lazy to take out my camera. So this time, I just took it in case I did see something I liked. I was pissed at myself for not bringing my extra lense, tr****, and filters, and remote, but oh well. I'll go back next summer when it's in full color and do it again. This was more of just a test of the camera and a few different settings. Still think I can do better, but like the pic non the less.

You should get out there and play with your camera. It really is a nice camera, and it keeps surprising me.
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

we have a similar place here in WI but its no where near as cool as that.
          when i get a chance to get there i'll try & snap pics
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
            Thanks Lex. Yeah, I've been super busy too. I try to carry my camera around with me everywhere I go in case I want to take a pic, then then I'm too lazy to take out my camera. So this time, I just took it in case I did see something I liked. I was pissed at myself for not bringing my extra lense, tr****, and filters, and remote, but oh well. I'll go back next summer when it's in full color and do it again. This was more of just a test of the camera and a few different settings. Still think I can do better, but like the pic non the less.

You should get out there and play with your camera. It really is a nice camera, and it keeps surprising me.
            It's hard to carry something that big around all the time ... but on trips and such I bring it. This motor build is just eating up my time but it's almost done.

Comment

Sweet pics Eric. Looks very calming.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
              X