My new 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new 323

So I bought OCD-Speed's 323 about a month ago. These are the first pictures i've taken so far. A friend took some more but I've yet to get them from his computer.

I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Needs JDM bumper ASAp..lol

Good buy..i wanted those wheel arches bad....

Comment

lucky basterd
      Originally posted by 90prtege
      have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
      Originally posted by Turpro
      Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
      CRZbrussian: that sux
      CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
      CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE View Post
        Needs JDM bumper ASAp..lol

Good buy..i wanted those wheel arches bad....
        CorkSport has the front ones:

Nice 323...who's FD is that?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Yea it was a lucky score. The front bumper is pretty muffed up, actually just the lip. I removed the lip yesterday and it looks fairly decent now. I would like to get GTR bumper but I have a list of things I need to do to the 323 before I can worry about the front bumper.
          The FD belongs to my friend. You'll probably see his car in more pictures I post.
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

would that list include dash parts replacement and window tinting? maybe a new deck?
            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Needed a valve cover and dissy gasket, that RTV craziness is for the shade tree guys. Almost looks like it was held together with Elmars Wood glue.
              Mx3 RS,BP-turbo
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805

Comment

Originally posted by Masterbanter View Post
                Needed a valve cover and dissy gasket, that RTV craziness is for the shade tree guys. Almost looks like it was held together with Elmars Wood glue.
                Beat me lol. Besides that all id say is grab a front bumper Looks good other than that
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by almighty4wd View Post
                  would that list include dash parts replacement and window tinting? maybe a new deck?
                  Lol you saw my other thread. Yea the 323 got broke into thursday night. They smashed the window with a big rock and ripped the dash up getting the radio out.

Funny thing is... They broke the cd player getting it out. You can see a piece of the face in the last picture. Yes I need a new dash and window tint. I got it back together enough to where it does not look like crap but the trim will not screw back, I can not put the glove box in and the HVAC controls do not screw down.

Originally posted by Masterbanter View Post
                  Yes I know. I have a powder guy going to do a space VC for me then I will put that on there with a OEM gasket. I need to do a handful of things. There were some corners cut but all in all nick did a good job building this car. The wiring needs some TLC soon. So does the oil return from the turbo. It has some pretty loose fittings which is scary.
                  I do want a GTX/GTR bumper but I can think of a lot more things that needs to be done. The Bumper can wait.

Comment

Sorry to hear that! I hate people that brake into cars! F@#$ing people that need drug money! lol I remember one time that I brought my car to the shop during thanksgiving, and some dumasses broke my window. They didn't steal anything because I took the faceplate out Luckylly I had full cover insurance! Nice car though! yeah the GTR bumper will be awsome! I love the looks of it, specially with the rally fog lights!

Comment

That sucks! what a bunch of duche bags!
                      no offense but the whole car is worth more than the stereo, the idiots didnt even take any gagues and turbo accessories. What rookies.
                      Look at that damage they did on getting that stereo out. That pisses me off and its not even my car!
                      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how could they those bums !!!!!!!! lucky grab on the 323 kid how much u pay for it ????

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mr GoD View Post
                          aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how could they those bums !!!!!!!! lucky grab on the 323 kid how much u pay for it ????
                          kid... i paid more than the value of the car but less than the value of the mods

Comment

Where you at in NC?
                            1990 Protege 4WD
                            GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                            ├┼┤
                            2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Originally posted by me109 View Post
                              Where you at in NC?
                              Raleigh area. Wheres marshall?

Comment

Working...
                              X