No announcement yet.

My new 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be glad they thought it was a pos and just went for the radio and not the whole car! i hate people who break into cars. They broke into my super beater a few years ago right in front of my house ugh...
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

I found my cd player on craigslist. I'm going after them friday. All I have to do is look behind the faceplate. If its broke, there will be blood
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
        I found my cd player on craigslist. I'm going after them friday. All I have to do is look behind the faceplate. If its broke, there will be blood
        http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ele/524063868.html
        Call the cops. Don't get arrested for somebody else's stupidity. Then again they probably won't do anything. Break their windows and what not (the people with the radio NOT the cops lol)

PS: How do you know its yours from that fuzzy pic? hmmmmmmm...
        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2 View Post
          Call the cops. Don't get arrested for somebody else's stupidity. Then again they probably won't do anything. Break their windows and what not (the people with the radio NOT the cops lol)

PS: How do you know its yours from that fuzzy pic? hmmmmmmm...
          It looks exactly like mine. Also there are scratches on the top. Exactly where they were prying with theire crowbar. And thats why I said if its broke behind the faceplate. Whoever stole it broke it getting it out and left the black trim piece in the car. If its missing on that cd player I will not hesitate to **** him up and take my **** back
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

It looks exactly like mine. Also there are scratches on the top. Exactly where they were prying with theire crowbar. And thats why I said if its broke behind the faceplate. Whoever stole it broke it getting it out and left the black trim piece in the car. If its missing on that cd player I will not hesitate to **** him up and take my **** back
            Good luck! Have the box with the serial # by chance? If so you can prove to the cops its yours but ehhhh. Cops don't tend to help unless it involves filling their quota!

Comment

all the best! dont get caught! lol

Comment

Raleigh area. Wheres marshall?
                To the west, near Asheville. Hope you work things out with your CD player.
                1990 Protege 4WD
                GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                ├┼┤
                2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Drive to wherever you guys meet in the 323. Tell the guy "some dumb fk broke in and stole mine so I wanted the same and bam yours came up on cl". Then look at it and take that piece that broke off in your car. Matchs just walk away lol.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

im glad to hear the cars stayin in raleigh (thats where im at)
                    sucks about the window and dash, but could be alot worse, ive had 2 friends have their cars stolen in NC in the last year.
                    yeah not to hit on small stuff but the orange RTV used on the valvecover and what not shouldnt be used, i would always use gray on any import, and orange is for high temp anyways, but im guessin the gasket itself is shot or not there
                    but anyways the car is nice, would love to see it in person, we're havin a meet this satuday at hooters on airport blvd, hopefully ill be drivin my MX3 with the BPT if i can finish up some stuff tonight. you should come out. http://below85.proboards52.com/index...3629801&page=1 (it is on 1/5/08 it got moved)

95' mx-3 BPT GT28r

Comment

Originally posted by mazdax3speed View Post
                      im glad to hear the cars stayin in raleigh (thats where im at)
                      sucks about the window and dash, but could be alot worse, ive had 2 friends have their cars stolen in NC in the last year.
                      yeah not to hit on small stuff but the orange RTV used on the valvecover and what not shouldnt be used, i would always use gray on any import, and orange is for high temp anyways, but im guessin the gasket itself is shot or not there
                      but anyways the car is nice, would love to see it in person, we're havin a meet this satuday at hooters on airport blvd, hopefully ill be drivin my MX3 with the BPT if i can finish up some stuff tonight. you should come out. http://below85.proboards52.com/index...3629801&page=1 (it is on 1/5/08 it got moved)
                      I'm supposed to go to a dinner party saturday night around 900-930 What time is the meet?

Comment

thats probably about what time we'll get to hooters, after that i know they're going to the bulls baseball park to take pictures in the parking deck. then probably cookout on hillsborough rd (durham)
                        i dont know if you know asian kid billy with the blue Subaru, i know the old owner of this car did, the meets him and abunch of other guys from durham and a few guys from NCstate, if by the odd chance u know him too u can give him a call

95' mx-3 BPT GT28r

Comment

Naw I don't know him. I'd rather go there then to a dumb dinner party anyways. I'm down

Comment

any blood shed yet?

p.s. im glad someone bought his car, super clean exterior except the front bumper, he should have left it black IMO.

JACK.
                            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by mazdax3speed View Post
                              thats probably about what time we'll get to hooters, after that i know they're going to the bulls baseball park to take pictures in the parking deck. then probably cookout on hillsborough rd (durham)
                              i dont know if you know asian kid billy with the blue Subaru, i know the old owner of this car did, the meets him and abunch of other guys from durham and a few guys from NCstate, if by the odd chance u know him too u can give him a call
                              I'll be heading out there with a friend of mine who drives a FD.

On a side note. I'm not admiting anything but in my eyes justice has been served old fashioned style and the cd player (which was undeniably mine) is no longer good to anyone other than the landfill.

Comment

Working...
                              X