Just a Saturday hang out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a Saturday hang out!

Here you will see some pics of my friends cars, here we will see, 94 LX with BPT swap, with 4wd tranny, front GTX Bumper, 3 inch exhaust.
    Also you will see pics of a 4 dorr GTX with B6Tm he has shipped ECU, and the dash board is digital, also a pic of a coming proyect the carb 323 with 13 inch whells, and 400 pound less from a protege will swap BPT engine.
    Also youe will see "The Taxi sleeper" Real life taxi, swap form carb , full japanesse chasis no security bumpers, light weight chassis, Eats civics even with B16 every day.
    Attached Files
    94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

More pics and at the end greetings from Panamá.

We try to do this every saturday night, on one pic you can see the Coca cola, as a mixer for the Rum.
    Attached Files
    94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

Nice buncha cars!

Moved to photo gallery

Comment

Is the '94 LX AWD?

Also the BF 323 is nice. It's actually FWD, none of the 4WDs made it out of Japan. If I ever find one of the digital gauge clusters at the junkyard I'm taking it for mine. Digital is so '80s.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

lol, yeah that is honestly a really cool cluster!! do you know if the turbo thing in the middle of the RPM gauge does anything special...like once it boosts it lights up or something...
          Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
          sigpic

Comment

thats sad the taxi has better bumpers then me lol

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
              thats sad the taxi has better bumpers then me lol
              Bahah, you and me both! Even their stock bumpers w/o crash guards kill ours

Cars are lookin cool, the Taxi is a little beat up, but sleeper non the less!

Love the BF too! I wouldn't mind finding a BF coupe!

JACK.
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Well the Lx Has also the tranny swap, but he is only FWD do not have the rear axel with diferential.

The digital cluster in deed when you boost it blinks greeneverything works, and the ECU fuel cut off on this one is @ 8000 rpm, he has a chipped ECU.

If you want a 2 door BF a friend of mine, has it FWD and another guy has the AWD GTX.

Mario the Taxi driver will go turbo this year with a GTX set up.

Soon i will post some pics of those BF gtx

Comment

Here are some pics of a GTX Bf, it did 157 Hp @ the wheels @ 8 psi.

Comment

ok

Comment

as promised
                      Attached Files

Comment

@ the "Type-R" Mazda.
                        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                        95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

theres rice in panama apparently.
                          sigpic

Comment

Holy glass headlights Batman!
                            1990 Protege 4WD
                            GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                            ├┼┤
                            2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

i told him the same, about the type r logo.
                              The thing about this guy is that as for racing he is in on track, he will do a Bp swap in less than 2 months the engine is already in the stand and then he will go BPT at the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                              X