This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy

Whats up clubprotege. I figured I would post my GTR up on this site. Im a renowned member of many more prestigious forums and found my self down a back alley and here. Anywho, here's my GTR, its the only pic I have on this computer. Ill post more later.

Mods are.....t3/t4 turbonetics turbo. .67/.80 custom built. The motor is a BPT, stock bottom end. Custom 5/angle valve job and custom reground cams. I own my own shop, so I do alot of my own work. Those are the major factors to my engine, I would prolly exceed the bandwidth of this website if I were to list all my mods. But let me know whta you think.
    Attached Files

Beautiful car man.

Welcome to Club Protege.

Where in the Granite State are you?

Comment

I currently reside in North Conway. I just returned from my tri-continent visit. The shop that I own was doing a global promotion/expansion so I had to go and investigate potential future build sites. It was quite a humbling experience. My business partner and I visited europe, australia, and japan. Third world countries truly are a sad site. But the automotive scene there truly is breathtaking.

Hopefully, with good grace and a dash of luck, my business will be quite a smash in those small countries and my endeavor of expanding globally will finally be fulfilled. Until then, Ill just excitedly wait and see what the future holds!

Comment

Rear Wing

Not feeling the ricer rear wing otherwise a very desirable car.Welcome to Club Protege.

Pat.
        sigpic

Comment

I am quite disappointed though, as I thought this site would be filled with more GTR owners like myself. I guess refined gentlemen with a good sense of car's truly are few and far between. Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by sube View Post
            Not feeling the ricer rear wing otherwise a very desirable car.Welcome to Club Protege.

Pat.

Perhaps your un-aware or ill educated on the reasoning behind rally/track cars and their "ricer" wings. Personally I would read up on such things before making a judgement.

Comment

You make a lot of grammatical errors for such a refined gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by GTRMayhem View Post
                Perhaps your un-aware or ill educated on the reasoning behind rally/track cars and their "ricer" wings. Personally I would read up on such things before making a judgement.
                Oh I know a little about the ricer wings, An all out formula one car that runs at insane speeds needs that wing for downforce, on the other hand in rallying and track even if your car was capable of those speeds you would never get fast enough for that wing to make a difference.

Pat.
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the site, however, your comments make you come across as a little too arrogant. I assure you there are many refined ladies and gentlemen on this site and I hope you can be one of them. I hope you also understand that a choice of automobile has little to do with character refinement.
                  Last edited by Lex; 01-17-2008, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Also I don't really know why you expected more people to have 323 GTR's when they cannot be legally registered in the United States..

How did you get around this minor issue?

Comment

....... hrmm elaborate how you know darren
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

what lip did you put on the gtr bumper?
                        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
                          Welcome to the site, however, your comments make you come across as a little too arrogant. I assure you there are many refined ladies and gentlemen on this site and I hope you can be one of them. I hope you also understand that a choice of automobile has little to do with character refinement.

Regaurdless, welcome to clubprotege How bout some engine bay pics and side shots?
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass View Post
                            Also I don't really know why you expected more people to have 323 GTR's when they cannot be legally registered in the United States..

How did you get around this minor issue?
                            Also curious how that happened.

This is a gtx with a gtr body kit?

Oh, and are you saying Europe, Australia and Japan are 3rd world countries?
                            sigpic
                            2004 Subaru WRX STi
                            2003 Toyota Highlander

Comment

nice car, more pics

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

Working...
                              X