Poor GTX is going missin.. lol..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor GTX is going missin.. lol..

Well out here in Vancouver BC its been a very snowy winter so far.. My poor GTX sits berried in the snow with a blow up transmission..

My old Blue 323 DX has almost dissapeard.. She's still waiting for me to get around to doing the motor swap in it..

Just a picture of my dog standing in the back yard and another pic I had fun playing with in photo shop..

holly crap!!!
    GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
    AND
    THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

holy **** where did it go
      1st 323 - wrecked - RIP
      2nd 323 - stolen - RIP
      3rd 323 - daily driver

Comment

I'm glad we don't get that much snow in a day here. Gees dude. Lol. You need almighty4wd's 4wd pro
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

damn that suckx...been there done that. Thats y i moved to FL

Comment

ouch thats a lot of snow!!!! id remove that snow before it bends your hood or roof !

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

damn
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

In Trinidad it 90F haha

Comment

we got about 1/2 that in ontario on dec 19th with snow for the next 5 days after that as well ...untill the 26th it's all melted and it was +9.
                  it was perfect. snow for xmas .. then melted fast enough to work on the car for the next 2 days

Comment

and today its windy as hell

Comment

lol yeah .. blew my creeper 1/2 way down the block when i came in for more coffee. was brutal earlier this morning .. woke me up when the house shook

Comment

Working...
                      X