Got the big boy down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the big boy down!

what u think? i need to get soem spacers...

she lookin pimp!
    91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Very pimp
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

^^ I agree!

car is very well taken care of!

Comment

thanks for the love! i try to take care of all my cars!

Comment

Pimpness !!

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

OMG that is sexy! what did you use, because I don't see anybody selling springs for that car.

Comment

i got them cut. and your right, all the springs/coils for the 929 in the US are discontinued.

Comment

How does it ride? don't they have air ride in the back?

Comment

Originally posted by mx-3_4evr View Post
                    How does it ride? don't they have air ride in the back?
                    it rides really well, but my front struts, were toast before i did it, and i can really tell now. but it rides the same, just taking hard bumps hurts my soul...but i havent had a lowered car since my green lx..lol so i got to get used to it again.

And no oem air suspension, the ls400 had that as an option, and the q45 has the active suspension aswell.

Comment

Looks slick. Get some interior shots of that thing.
                      This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

Working...
                      X