No announcement yet.

do not launch your 323 too much!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you lifted the car in the rear on the pinch rail it would have been able to lift the front off the ground.
    Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
    "Who Dey"

Comment

lol your hub left some nice marks in the pavement!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaNoob View Post
        lost a rear wheel on an old honda civic doing 140 kph @ 3 am on a dark highway. what an awesome lightshow with the sparks from the knuckle( thank god it was there ).... it lit things up enough to see my wheel launch itself down the road past my window. coasted over to the side and came to a stop .. the now 1/2 nuckle was glowing bright enough to show me 3 broken lugs
        damn that must of been 1 hell of a scarey ride dude lol...well heres a update pic of my car!
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice! I'm glad you didn't get rid of it!

Comment

Originally posted by mx-3_4evr View Post
            Nice! I'm glad you didn't get rid of it!
            i second that nice example of a mazda there, just thank your lucky stars that you didnt total her
            Mazda Familia GT-R: 241HP ATW and 387NM @17psi

i give my wife a quarter inch at a time for thoes ten seconds or less im free

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

Comment

looks nasty, never good being overtaken by your wheel, how was the hub etc after that, shear any studs

Comment

Originally posted by rosco323 View Post
                looks nasty, never good being overtaken by your wheel, how was the hub etc after that, shear any studs
                yeh 3 studs wer naffed, had them all replaced now so its all good...are you on the 323gtx.co.uk? you still got the white 1?...

Comment

Ive got a black GTR, thread below this one

Comment

Working...
                  X