Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not a pro but i wanted to share(56k beware)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a pro but i wanted to share(56k beware)

i've been apart of this site for awhile and i just wanted to show off my project that i got a good step forward
    i just got the sr20det installed about a week ago and have been having alot of fun with it
    i took it to the dyno and the car made 225whp and 210tq at 13psi on a t25 turbo
    here are the pics of the install

i was thinking that the tires i bought might have been too wide for the car but i have about a 1/2 inch of room behind of the tire

Last edited by mazdaspeedemon; 06-13-2009, 04:20 PM.
    02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

the fluid on the ground is from the clutch slave cyl it started leaking when i tried to install it so i had to get a new one

Comment

Nice job ...
      sigpic
      R.I.P 93 Mazda 1.8 Turbo
      now BP26(GTX) on a 91mazda323 381whp @18psi with microtech lt8..
      91 mazda 323 v6 klde

Comment

thank you

Comment

im a fan of the rb25 but its still a nice build and clean for a 240

Comment

looking good, nice work
            91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Looks good, but half your intercooler is blocked. You need a tube frame for your bumper so you can get rid of that crash bar.
              1990 Protege 4WD
              GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
              ├┼┤
              2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

well took it out lastnight and hurt some V8 feelings lol
                had a blast i need some better tires cause its spins bad comming out of the hole and it churps the tires in 3rd gear

Comment

Working...
                X