Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the reasons not much progress has been made on the turbo car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the reasons not much progress has been made on the turbo car!

I have been trying to finish my turbo project for the past few months. I lost my garage space because my dad had a couple of cars to do. Well I will let the pictures speak for themselves on why I didn't mind giving up my garage spot at all!

1970 AMC Amx Javelin Mark Donahue Edition
    Color-Big Bad Blue , 390 4-speed, Air, Trendsetters (the side pipes)
    Went to the AMC nationals it's first show won Best in it's class 195/200 score!

1971 AMC Amx Javelin
    Color-Burnished Brown Metallic,360 auto, Original Owner, Leather, Red engine (only 2 others documented to still exists!)
    My dad did this car 6 years ago it's won best in show at the AMC nationals 5 years in a row. The car is now retired from being judged because it is a 200/200 perfect car! This is currently the nicest AMC in the nation!
    Last edited by Crazypunkerguy; 08-12-2010, 10:25 PM.
    1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
    Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
    R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

sweet rides i'll trade yah :op

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

so are so incredible!!!! i love the brown one... too hott
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr GoD View Post
        sweet rides i'll trade yah :op
        We do not own either car my dad just built them. Frame off restoration on both. My dad originally did the Brown car 6 years ago but wanted to make it a perfect car so it could take best AMC!

Comment

id def be proud of building a perfect car. kudos to your dad
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Very nice Javvies! Gotta love the 390, such a torquey motors and sounds amazing when you get on it. My dad is a big AMC guy as well, he restored a 69' SC/Rambler but also has a 72' gremlin with a 401 in it and a 61' American convertible. Tell your dad to keep them looking good!
            The Car:
            2003 Mazda Protege 5
            - Injen Intake
            - Meagn Racing Cat-Back
            - 17" Enkei EVO 5's
            - More Goodies to come....
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------
            The System:
            Head: Pioneer DEH-P6000
            Components: Infinity Kappa 680.7CS
            Amp: Kenwood KAC-5203
            -
            Sub: RE Audio XXX 15"
            Box: Custom built 4.4cu. ft. Tuned to 27Hz
            Amp: HiFonics Brutus BXi 1606
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

wow some great looking cars...what years are they?
              Originally posted by Biggie Smalls
              It was all a dream, I used to read word up magazine
              Aftermarket Mugen Body Kits
              Customized Air Hockey Table Covers

Comment

Originally posted by Nitrous View Post
                Very nice Javvies! Gotta love the 390, such a torquey motors and sounds amazing when you get on it. My dad is a big AMC guy as well, he restored a 69' SC/Rambler but also has a 72' gremlin with a 401 in it and a 61' American convertible. Tell your dad to keep them looking good!
                I always wanted a gremlin X with a 401 and that silly levi interior! Yes the 390 sounds amazing esp. through the trendsetters!

Comment

Working...
                X