X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about a shrinking sphinkter

you'll know what i mean...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBZtrUFQUp0

1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Those cars look so funny.

Comment

They look even funnier when they're balancing on 2 wheels like that. You know the occupants were both leaning the other way as hard as their harnesses would allow...We did something similar, first rally, only it was endo up on my front bumper. So there I was, looking straight down at the mud, trying to pull myself back into the seat to make it fall on the wheels, instead of the roof. It finally decided to come down on the wheels. phooo
      '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
      '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

^^ Pics or it didnt happen! lol

I would deff **** myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Pox View Post

defecate
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

lol, i belive i remember hearing something about jay's incident somewhere. But i still go with the pics of it's FAIL
            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Yah well fail it is then, like I'm gonna have a camera with me out on stages.. Just you wait though, next rally gonna install my wideangle gopro carcam thingie, and try not to screw up whilst it's filming!
              '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
              '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

lol, FIRST time i had my cam installed... the test run.. i crashed... barely missed a tree.. And i wasn't even completely screwing around. Just wanted to see the quality. Btw.. i'm workin on a spiffy setup.

I have a dvr that will be power via 12v with 3 maybe 4 video and 2 audio inputs. Footwork/tach, bumper, insde cockpit from rear set, and fender shot. Audio will be engine bay, and cockpit.. Gonna think about setting it up with someone come DooWop time. Interested?

Comment

I'd like to get a Hero Pro, they got the new HD ones out now, that's about as far as I would go.

Which reminds me Jason, I think Coy is gonna get one for Christmas. Lucky bastard and his rich ass girlfriend.
                  Last edited by teqnyck; 12-10-2009, 11:10 PM.
                  -'91 Festiva L
                  -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

Originally posted by Pox View Post

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                    defecate
                    Wouldn't that outcome be more the result of an expanding sphincter?

Happy Motoring!
                    02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                    MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                    MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                    Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                    MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                    Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                    Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                    Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                    Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                    Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                    Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                    Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                    Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Working...
                    X