No announcement yet.

So, whadda ya think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow done a bit since I seen it last rick!
    My OLD Car

Comment

Very very nice! That lip is on my list-to-do.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

I think I've seen that car B4. the lip looks great rick., did you buy the one alex had on his car and paint it?

Comment

Wow, I'd love to rock that. Great wheel choice.
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by redwagon02
            the wheels look alot better in person.

they are rev wheels model VI in gunmetal
            Hey are those red lugs you have on the car...
            You know a socket will take them off right... There not like unique...
            I had them on my protege a few years ago. When they broke into my car and stole my tool bag they got the key for the lugs... I just used a socket to take off the lugs...

becareful.
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
              I think I've seen that car B4. the lip looks great rick., did you buy the one alex had on his car and paint it?
              yes.

probably gonna get another one in eurathane when that one comes out.
              Rick
              '99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata #1946
              '02 Protege5.0

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                Hey are those red lugs you have on the car...
                You know a socket will take them off right... There not like unique...
                I had them on my protege a few years ago. When they broke into my car and stole my tool bag they got the key for the lugs... I just used a socket to take off the lugs...

becareful.

Those were the only ones I had when I decided to ditch the the piece of sh!t tuner lugs. I used the red lugs with the racing hart mp3 wheels I had and didn't feel like buying any new ones.
                Rick
                '99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata #1946
                '02 Protege5.0

Comment

Looks Great!!!! Nice and Clean!!! Grill would look good too!!!!!!!!!
                  "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Damn.......
                    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by redwagon02
                      Those were the only ones I had when I decided to ditch the the piece of sh!t tuner lugs. I used the red lugs with the racing hart mp3 wheels I had and didn't feel like buying any new ones.
                      Damn that miata is sexy as hell...

I wish miata seats could fit in a Protege... I'd be all over them..
                      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                      X