my interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my interior

I posted pics of my car awhile back and people wanted to see the interior, well I was redoing it thats why I was waiting...here are the results. AFC's actually in the glove box...

ImageStation can be a pain in the arse some times, so heres the link:

Get the best of SEO, content writing, and content marketing services from industry experts. With our proven strategy and years experience target the right kind of keywords and audience.
    Last edited by limpgtx; 02-19-2004, 10:18 PM.
    James G.
    sobe83@yahoo.com
    AIM: DVS 323BPT
    MySpace
    Cardomain
    <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

The pic doesn't show up and the link doesn't work either. I tried fixing it by removing the orig.jpg but it still doesnt work. Imagestation sucks!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...c/f9929f9f.jpg
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Just upload it by attaching it. That is if it will fit.

Comment

What a POS, maybe this will work.
        James G.
        sobe83@yahoo.com
        MySpace
        Cardomain
        <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

Yeah, it works. Gauges look nice! What kind of gauge pod is that? Doesn't the wire from the S-AFC get in the way of your steering? Also, why don't you get yourself an LX cluster with the tach so you can get rid of the monster tach....Would be much easier to read IMO...
          '91 LX

well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Gauge pod's from a mustang, ATM-10100 I think. No the AFC dont sit there, its actually kept in my glove box. Even if I were to have the tach in my face, I wouldnt read it. Daily driving I never look at the tach, and by the mph I'm going I know what I can down shift to. The lights on the colum for a reason =). When I'm at the drags it's not like a keep a steady RPM and wait for the light.
            James G.
            sobe83@yahoo.com
            MySpace
            Cardomain
            <BR>

Comment

Are you running the GTX Ecu and the AFC? And about the gauge pod, did you have to heat it to make it fit or was it pretty much a direct install?
              '91 LX

Comment

hey now i kno where my steerin wheel came from lmao its from a 1st gen protege take a close look

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
                  Are you running the GTX Ecu and the AFC? And about the gauge pod, did you have to heat it to make it fit or was it pretty much a direct install?
                  No molding, its pretty much a direct fit as u can see. The AFC is for my future part =) Since I was down there, might as well of hooked it up.
                  James G.
                  sobe83@yahoo.com
                  MySpace
                  Cardomain
                  <BR>

Comment

lol, I know what the future part is, but won't shout ya..
                    Your set up looks nice. I almost didn't notice the tach down at the bottom. Do you have the mx-3 seats.

would love to hear your thoughts on the safc before I buy one ... I need it to do the same thing that your doing.
                    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Hey james, here

You can link those.
                      00 dakota 4x4
                      90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

best...pic....evar! Nice interior, you ever plan on changing that gigantic steering wheel?
                        My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                          lol, I know what the future part is, but won't shout ya..
                          Your set up looks nice. I almost didn't notice the tach down at the bottom. Do you have the mx-3 seats.

would love to hear your thoughts on the safc before I buy one ... I need it to do the same thing that your doing.
                          No I wish I had some mx-3 seats, but I dont want them in any other color but solid black. I do plan on getting them soon, but right now I'm saving up for a body kit. Actually, waiting for my tax returns for the body kit, and saving up for something fun in the summer time. I'll let you know about the AFC once I figure out how to use it. I'm trying to tune it with a A/F gauge, I wish I had an EGT gauge instead.
                          James G.
                          sobe83@yahoo.com
                          MySpace
                          Cardomain
                          <BR>

Comment

images not available?
                            Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                            Beige 1994 Protege DX
                            Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

ahh the link works. awsome setup i like it!
                              Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                              Beige 1994 Protege DX
                              Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Working...
                              X