New pics of my Protege.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics of my Protege.

Hey fellas. I just took some new pics of my car. Nothing fancy...
    Take a look.

... and I played with some of the pics in Photoshop.. just a bit.

Looking good!
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

:bsmeter:

Comment

what?

Comment

2^ Congradulations on doing something both ridiculously un-necessary but also extremly not cool.....way to multi-task!!!!!!
          02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

Originally posted by kickniteasy
            2^ Congradulations on doing something both ridiculously un-necessary but also extremly not cool.....way to multi-task!!!!!!
            02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*
            ^^werent you saying somthing about 'ridiculously un-necessary' and 'extremly not cool'?¿?

Looks good Martin!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
            1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
            Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

A: I was talking about itzkcatz bs post, which is both
              B: Well, nevermind, that bs meter was a butt thing to do, that's the end of it for me....oh yea, I dig the black and white pics.

Comment

nice man, good photography skills homey.
                00 dakota 4x4
                90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Awesome pics. I WANT YOUR CAMERA.
                  Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

A: I was talking about itzkcatz bs post, which is both
                    B: Well, nevermind, that bs meter was a butt thing to do, that's the end of it for me....oh yea, I dig the black and white pics.

Oh shutup, You sensitive fart sucker. I just wanted to confuss you with a bs meter. Reguardless the car does look good. Which camera do you have?

Comment

he has a Cannon
                      Last edited by bruce95fmla; 02-23-2004, 10:44 AM.
                      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                        he has a Cannon
                        Canon PowerShot G1

Thank you all for the comments!

Comment

The clouds in the background are nice! J/K Intruder Nice Pic Man!
                          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
                            The clouds in the background are nice! J/K Intruder Nice Pic Man!
                            hehe, thanks. I really like the clouds though. I love the sky. If I had gone there an hour later the sky would've been 50x nicer. There was a very nice vanilla/orange/purple sunset yesterday and I missed it. It would've been one hell of a photo shoot.

Comment

Yea i like it when it's looks pink and red! Fire in the sky!
                              "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
                              X