No announcement yet.

here it is my 323....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey thx bruce! it'll be sick if most of us live close by and we all can go cruising or go to the track...

Comment

What year did those wheels go on the miata? They're way nice
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
        You know what I have been thinking about.
        You see how our gas doors have that key hole there. I was thinking we could replace ours with one from a protege and also snatch the wire and the little handle puller down by the driver seat.
        I have to keep my eye out for a protege at the junkyard one day and snatch that out for sure. I am getting tired of turning the 323 to fill up on gas.

How is the gas mileage in your 323?

Bruce
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

clean ass hatchy!!!!!!!!!!! i like it
          womp

Comment

I think he put in a remote release for his gas cap a while ago.
            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Damn, I need to take a trip to the junkyard and snatch some temp switches, Also snatch some VICS solenoids (damn 60 bux a pop, you best believe I am taking them at the yard).

-----------------------
              Hey 1of
              you think we are getting that low idle vibration because we don't have that dampener **** thingy installed on the passenger engine mount. I don't know if you used it, but I didn't. have it on mine.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                You know what I have been thinking about.
                You see how our gas doors have that key hole there. I was thinking we could replace ours with one from a protege and also snatch the wire and the little handle puller down by the driver seat.
                I have to keep my eye out for a protege at the junkyard one day and snatch that out for sure. I am getting tired of turning the 323 to fill up on gas.

How is the gas mileage in your 323?

Bruce

yeah bruce, I already have that hatch and fuel door release knob. Its a trip tho cuz when i pull my release knob for the fuel the door wont pop out so i had to grab one at the junkyard and custom fit my own...(the 323 se that i got it from dont come with the door. someone already got it b4 i did)

I have most of the se and some lx. Here's the list of stuff that i dont have on my 323... a/c, p/s, p/w, p/side mirrors, rear window wiper, cruise control. I think thats about it. But im not worrying about them cuz i dont need it. those r just extra weight for my 323.

Comment

How are the Azenis in the rain ....
                  Even when going slow in the rain are they predictable.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

i haven't had any bad experience on the azenis. b4 i got my azenis i was told that it was good in the rain but will not tolerate snow. I know its not good on rain but for me it feels like stocks on the rain.

Comment

gt steering wheel, voltmeter gauge, civic polished ss, alpine cd deck, carbon fiber shift knob, lx cupholder, lx gauge cluster, dig. clock.

^^^ haha this one is my customize cargo light. (very useful)

14" miata wheels w/ azenis ....30lbs / wheel.

Comment

Our steering wheels are somewhat identical.
                        I will take some pics of mine either tonight or tomorrow morning.
                        I need to change the oil on the protege tonight.

Say man! do you even drive that protege 5?
                        bruce

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                          Our steering wheels are somewhat identical.
                          I will take some pics of mine either tonight or tomorrow morning.
                          I need to change the oil on the protege tonight.

Say man! do you even drive that protege 5?
                          bruce
                          haha...the p5? o yeah i drove it last weekend me and my girl went to Monterey Bay aquarium....its about an hour drive so basically i just use it for long comfort driving...i only have 7,XXX miles on the clock and its been a year since i bought it.

Comment

yeah I know what you mean. I put like 2000 miles every 4 or 5 months on the protege if it's that lucky. In the winter I don't drive it at all.
                            But once that turbo gets in there. I tell you I will be driving it every other day lol.. or when I have gas money.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

dude i like the first set of miata wheels, the next ones aint pretty lol. I really love your setup though, much better than that other guy's :D :D :D
                              00 dakota 4x4
                              90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Originally posted by ne3ek
                                dude i like the first set of miata wheels, the next ones aint pretty lol. I really love your setup though, much better than that other guy's :D :D :D
                                sorry bro but i only have 1 set of miata rims...which is the last pic that i just posted....if ur talking about the first pic on the first page.Umm thats not a miata.
                                thx btw.....i want to be uniqe on how i set up the ride...

Comment

Working...
                                X