why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by websurfer970
    this is kinda off topic but Im telling to contest to the strength of the 1st gen protege, I was being an idiot racing my friend in his mustang, well I ended up rear ending this old guy, his rear end is in peices my car if fine, do dents, just scratches in the paint on my bumper. But now I have to go to court because, being an idiot I ran, then to my misfortune there were cops across the street from the accident and saw it, oh well who needs a license.....
    it was all the old guys fault! its always the old people that **** everything up!
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Hey, Awesome you got pics of my Protege. Im not finished yet, Give me a couple more months

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
        Hey, Awesome you got pics of my Protege. Im not finished yet, Give me a couple more months
        you need the "r racing" stickers from autozone and teh spinner hubcaps
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

plastic spinnerz......
          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.