May 2nd photoshoot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May 2nd photoshoot...

Moments before I struck a curb becuase of a damn squirrel.... just a scratch in the paint this time... no need to replace it again... I do hae to reattach the bumper though.... (and yes most of them look like my old ones, except last time I was running 4x4 hieght and my ar was dirty and half of them didnt have a front bumper)

this time #8 is my favorite and incase you are wondering the store im infront of is a closed kmart

learn to use rear curtain synch on your flash...nice glow though

Comment

Nice pics!! But yeah, play around with the lighting a bit more as some of the pics are too dark...
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
      -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

still looks good man, neons are bright as hell.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

ok the curb didnt do as much scartching as I thought and its mostly on the bottom just gotta re screw the things in and im good.

Comment

looks mean as hell

Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

i wish there was a way to turn down the backlight intensity on the LCD becuase now they look really dark but on the camera they looked almost too light.... im still workin on getting the -2...+2 stuff down and working with the ISO.... still havent figured out what they do exactly but i kinda know how they work so i can use them that great yet.

Comment

Working...
              X