No announcement yet.

Some pictures of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man you always have nice pics........wish i had some of your backgrounds............nice and clean man.........
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

That's what comes of living way the hell out in the middle of nowhere... always beautiful scenery to park in front of.

Comment

Yeap that's what i get for living in the city......hhhmmm must escape.....lol
        Originally posted by jnorion
        That's what comes of living way the hell out in the middle of nowhere... always beautiful scenery to park in front of.
        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Well, here's my town from a distance... there's a few tradeoffs living in a place like this. Take your pick.

Comment

Nice pics J.
            I like.

Comment

Working...
            X