• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lower bars (polished)

so, what do u guys think?

Is that on a HONDA???

Civic maybe???

OOppsss....its underneath my car.

My $26 rear lower strut bar. Looks really nice at night.

Comment

Here's some pic of my car damage....

Bought my 323 almost 2 years ago for $850 and it came with that ^^^

Comment

If you can get those for $26, why dont u sale em. =)
        James G.
        sobe83@yahoo.com
        AIM: DVS 323BPT
        MySpace
        Cardomain
        <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

They (lower bars) are hard to find if i do maybe i will sell 'em. I get this bars in black and i just polish them....Let me know how much u guys want it then maybe if i find one i'll grab it and sell it to y'all. thx!

So, i guess u like that one...

Comment

Remember I get the 1st one....
            that thing is nice.

send it to me stock. I can polish it myself. I have search all my yards and can't find that thing.

btw; what did u hit?
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Don't worry bruce i didn't forget about u. 1st one for sure ^^^.

I didn't hit anything. I bought the car like that for $850 thinking it was so cheap compare to honda's thats y I bought it with a quickness. Later on I found out u can get one for only $500 same condition as mine and with a/c. O well too late to change it now...

Comment

I had one of those MX-3 bars on my car but I don't think it made any noticable difference. Definately looks much better polished than the original black color!
                -------------------------
                '91 LX
                '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
                -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
                well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Working...
                X