my 99 es

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 99 es

this is my 99 es model with the erebuni shogun kit, goldline springs, m3 mirrors and eyelids.
    Attached Files
    erebuni shogun kit,alt g-force 17 inch wheels,ventus h2 tires,black taillights,jsp apache spoiler,tinted windows, custom eyelids,painted calipers and drums,goldline springs,m3 mirrors,toucan xenon headlights and corner lights,brospeed exhaust,aem short ram air intake,mp3 strutbar,ngk plugs and wires, yellow carbon fiber dash kit,sony xplode cd player,alpine mids and highs,jl audio subwoofer, acoustic 360 amp,weapon r j-spec floor mats,painted gauge bezel and colomn around steering wheel, reverse indiglo gauges,chrome gauge bezel,autotechnic s-7 water temp gauge with a carbon fiber autometer mounting cupalpine alarm.

nice ... not a big fan of spoilers but i like it , what was the drop with those springs? im looking for a bigger drop than my eibachs.

Car looks good though

Comment

I'd like to see it when it's brighter out.
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

its a 1.8 drop with the goldline springs, very nice and a good ride.
        erebuni shogun kit,alt g-force 17 inch wheels,ventus h2 tires,black taillights,jsp apache spoiler,tinted windows, custom eyelids,painted calipers and drums,goldline springs,m3 mirrors,toucan xenon headlights and corner lights,brospeed exhaust,aem short ram air intake,mp3 strutbar,ngk plugs and wires, yellow carbon fiber dash kit,sony xplode cd player,alpine mids and highs,jl audio subwoofer, acoustic 360 amp,weapon r j-spec floor mats,painted gauge bezel and colomn around steering wheel, reverse indiglo gauges,chrome gauge bezel,autotechnic s-7 water temp gauge with a carbon fiber autometer mounting cupalpine alarm.

Comment

very nice EVERYTHING is good on that car

very nice i like it alot!
          No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

thanks semtex, i like the look of the newer wheels on 92, looks good.and thanks drakkon i like the lip and eyelids you made looks good. here is a pic of the eyelids i made for mine
            Attached Files
            Last edited by alprotege; 07-05-2004, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Awsome Lookin Car
              Maroon 1995 Probe SE
              Beige 1994 Protege DX
              Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

thanks maz 94.

Comment

Is it just me or doesnt all the ES models have disc brakes in the rear? I dunno maybe im going crazy, but nice car by the way.
                  2000 DX 1.6L
                  17" Enkei RS7 Gunmetal
                  Kumho ECSTA'S 205-40-17
                  TEIN S-Tech Springs
                  Ebay CAI customed to short intake with RACTIVE heatshielded cone filter (blue)
                  M3 blinker mirrors
                  NGK Iridium IX
                  Next Gen Rear lights
                  Diamond Clear Corners

Comment

The brakes depended on the year, the gen 2 es's all had 4 wheel disc, but the early gen 3's didn't, but went back to them later (I believe only 5 lug es gen 3's have 4 wheel disc)

Comment

Originally posted by nando2323
                      Is it just me or doesnt all the ES models have disc brakes in the rear? I dunno maybe im going crazy, but nice car by the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X