a couple of new pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a couple of new pics...

just a couple of new pics of the car after a few changes...... http://by18fd.bay18.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg?
    tell me what u think....ill post one of the before pic

Pic is not working. Upload it to the vBGarage using the link on the top of this site.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

try this:

here is a couple of before ...
      Get the best of SEO, content writing, and content marketing services from industry experts. With our proven strategy and years experience target the right kind of keywords and audience.

tell me what u think.

Comment

not working..
        Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
        you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

this should be better

top 3 r the new ones.....but i have more
          Attached Files

Comment

looks real nice

Comment

Nice man..................
              "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

it does look pretty good. nice body color. unique. definitely prefer not having the gold colored grill insert.
                My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

oh yeah also my system

this is it for now im goin to redo it with 2 more subs and 1 more amp then gel coat it this time.....
                  Attached Files

Comment

^^ This song goes out to everyone in a 5 block radius. NICE! I love the setup
                    Sagaris

Comment

looks like you lost the homo wing, good job, car looks good, couldent really tell if the eye lids matched the color all to well, but thats minor, good job.
                      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!
                      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                        ^^ This song goes out to everyone in a 5 block radius. NICE! I love the setup
                        Thought the same thing!
                        Nice lookin though.

Comment

black moldings on the side of your car, your door handles and the side view mirrors.. seeing those body color would be awesome, maybe with veilside sunshades on your windows as well, but thats just me. if anything, at least tint your front windows to 35% looks nice anyway
                          kevin

Comment

I like the black highlights. Helps set the car color off. That's an incredible sound setup. Don't go deaf.
                            My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                            JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                            AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

i like it alot better without the wing...and as far as the black trim goes im on the hunt for someone to paint the car. the door handles ,trunk lid,antenna,side markers are gettn shaved but the door guards and mirrors are goin to b painted. im doin the interior now just finished the pillar pod molding.

thanks for all ur feed back,
                              don

Comment

Working...
                              X